GLIMPSES PF KASHMIR PACKAGE (6 nights / 7 days )
Main Highlights of this Tour
Srinagar, Boulevard Road, Dal Lake, Zabarwan Mountain Ranges, Shikara Ride, Sonamarg, Thajiwas Glacier, Pahalgam, Avantipura Ruins, AnantnagSulpher Springs, Chandanwadi, Snow Point, Pony Ride, Lidder River, Nanga Parbat, Tangmarg, Trek to Khilangmarg, Mountains Rides, Mughal Gardens, CheshmaShahi, PariMahal, Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden, Shankaracharya Temple, Tulip Garden, Handicraft Emporium.
- 4 Nights Accommodation on Double / Triple Sharing on MAPAI basis at Hotels / Houseboat.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Pick & Drop Srinagar Airport.
- 01-Hour Shikara Ride Complimentary.
- Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Sonmarg– Srinagar.
- All Transfer & sightseeing as per programme.
- Above rates include all taxes, tolls, Driver allowances, parking & service charges.
- Any kind of bus or rail fare.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.)
- Inner line Sightseeing Chandanwari, Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, Baisaran (Mini Switzerland) at Pahalgam& Thajiwas Glacier, Zero Point, Fish Point etc. at Sonmarg
- If Heavy snowfall on Gulmarg Road our cab drops to Tangmarg before 10-kms of Gulmarg.
- Monastery entrance fees, camera fee, and monument guide services
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”.
- Adventure activity like Rafting, Camel Safari, Mountain Biking, Motor Biking etc.
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancellation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Cable Car Ride / Pony Ride etc. in Gulmarg / Pahalgam/ Sonmarg.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sights.
- 5% GST Extra
Day 1Arrival in Srinagar
On this day, you will be arriving in Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir. Upon arriving in this gorgeous city, you will be warmly received by our tour guides and representatives who will help you in checking-in into a delightful houseboat or hotel. Post checking-in, get freshened up and spend some time at leisure.
By late afternoon, walk till the scenic Boulevard Road that is situated along the picturesque Dal Lake. While walking on this road, you can also enjoy the stunning views of the Zabarwan Mountain Ranges along with a 2 hours Shikara ride in the Dal Lake. Completing the ride, return to the hotel for your dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2Drive from Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar (100 km / 3 Hours)
Today morning, after having breakfast at the hotel or in the houseboat, you will be driven to Sonamarg. Fringed with several fascinating mountain peaks and colourful flowery meadows, Sonamarg is located around 1,000 ft. above the sea level and is also known as the ‘Meadow of Gold’.
On your arrival in the hill station of Sonamarg, which is also the origin of several Himalayan treks, you can hire a pony and ride up to the magnificent Thajiwas Glacier. Witness and enjoy the amazing views all around the glacier and by evening, drive back to Srinagar; dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel/houseboat.
Day 3Drive from Srinagar to Pahalgam (100 km / 3 Hours)
On completing today’s breakfast in the houseboat or at the hotel, take an enthralling drive through the scenic trials that connects Srinagar and Pahalgam; en route, you will get an opportunity to visit the magnificent Saffron fields. Also known as the ‘Valley of the Shepherds’, Pahalgam is one of the most scenic and popular hill stations in the entire country.
The drive will get more exciting with your visit to the historic Avantipura Ruins and the AnantnagSulpher Springs. Once you arrive in Pahalgam, you will be checked-in into a hotel, where you will having your dinner and spend the overnight.
Day 4Pahalgam Exploration
In the morning, after having breakfast in the hotel, visit the scenic and rocky valleys of Chandanwadi, the astounding Snow Point which is located around 14km from Pahalgam and also enjoy a pony ride. Though all these activities can only be arranged at an additional cost, you are sure to enjoy these amazing experiences.
Completing these visits and the ride, drive back to Pahalgam and spend the rest of the day at leisure. By the second half of the day, take a walk through the dense pine forest alongside the Lidder River and extend your Pahalgam experience further! The day will end with your dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5Drive from Pahalgam to Gulmarg (100 km / 3 Hours)
Following today’s delicious breakfast at the Pahalgam hotel, you will be driven to the enchanting valleys of Gulmarg. Also known as the ‘Meadow of Flowers’, this scenic hill station of Jammu and Kashmir is known for its salubrious beauty and charm! The drive to Gulmarg will keep you enthralled with the astounding views of the Nanga Parbat; you can also catch the panoramic views of Gulmarg from Tangmarg.
On arrival in Gulmarg, embark on a short, yet fun filled trek to Khilangmarg. A trek for around 3-4 hours, this hike will get you acquainted with the pristine and enticing beauty of the meadow of flowers. During the day, you can also enjoy mountains rides followed by a chair lift; dinner and overnight stay will be in a hotel.
Day 6Drive from Gulmarg to Srinagar (60 km / 2 Hours)
Today; after having breakfast in the Gulmarg hotel, you will be driven back to Srinagar. Arriving in the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir, visit the beautiful Mughal Gardens, CheshmaShahi or the ‘Royal Spring’, PariMahal or the ‘Palace of the Fairies’, Shalimar Garden or the ‘Garden of Love’, Nishat Garden or the ‘Garden of Pleasure’ and Shankaracharya Temple. The day will end with your visit to the scenic Tulip Garden and the Handicraft Emporium, where you will get to witness and explore the various arts and cultures of Jammu and Kashmir; dinner and overnight stay will be in a hotel.
Day 7Departure from Srinagar
Today will be last day of this exotic tour to Srinagar! After having breakfast in the hotel, you will finally be dropped at the railway station or the airport; the tour will end with your drop.
Hotel - Kashmir
Guest(s) Minimum - 2 Adult
16,000 Per Person.