HOUSE BOAT TOUR KASHMIR PACKAGE (3 Night 4 Days)
Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India, often denoted by the acronym J&K. It is located mostly in the Himalayan mountains, and shares borders with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south
- 4 Nights Accommodation on Double / Triple Sharing on MAPAI basis at Hotels / Houseboat.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Pick & Drop Srinagar Airport.
- 01-Hour Shikara Ride Complimentary.
- Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Sonmarg– Srinagar.
- All Transfer & sightseeing as per programme.
- Above rates include all taxes, tolls, Driver allowances, parking & service charges.
- Any kind of bus or rail fare.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.)
- Inner line Sightseeing Chandanwari, Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, Baisaran (Mini Switzerland) at Pahalgam& Thajiwas Glacier, Zero Point, Fish Point etc. at Sonmarg
- If Heavy snowfall on Gulmarg Road our cab drops to Tangmarg before 10-kms of Gulmarg.
- Monastery entrance fees, camera fee, and monument guide services
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”.
- Adventure activity like Rafting, Camel Safari, Mountain Biking, Motor Biking etc.
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancellation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Cable Car Ride / Pony Ride etc. in Gulmarg / Pahalgam/ Sonmarg.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sights.
- 5% GST Extra
Day 1Arrival in Srinagar
This amazing houseboat tour in Kashmir will flag off with your arrival in the picturesque city of Srinagar. With your arrival in the city, our friendly guides and representatives will receive you, and get you checked-in into a nearby hotel or in an exotic houseboat. After checking-in, get some rest and after getting refreshed, take a walk to the Boulevard Road. Situated along the mystique Dal Lake, the walk along the road will also offer you enthralling views of the Zabarwan Mountain Ranges.
The fun frolic of the day will extend with a 2 hours Shikara Ride in the Dal Lake. Enjoy this amazing experience and feast on the alluring beauty and charm of the lake. Post this ride, return to the hotel or the houseboat, and after dinner is served, call it your day with an overnight stay.
Day 2Drive from Srinagar- Sonamarg – Srinagar (100 km / 3 Hours)
After all the exciting experiences and astounding views in Srinagar, you will be driven to Sonamarg today. The drive will begin after your breakfast in the hotel and will take around 3 hours to complete.
Fondly called the ‘Meadow of Gold’, Sonamarg is perched at a height of 9,000 ft. above the sea level and lies in the scenic Sindh Valley. Nestled amidst colourful and flowery meadows, your arrival in the hill station will be greeted by an exciting pony ride to the Thajiwas Glacier, which serves as one of the best Sonamarg attractions. Returning from the glacier, you will be driven back to Srinagar, where you can relish the day with a scrumptious dinner and overnight stay in the hotel/houseboat.
Day 3Drive from Srinagar to Gulmarg (60 km / 2-3 Hours)
Today’s breakfast will bring an end to your Srinagar stay, and will take you to Gulmarg! Post breakfast in the hotel/houseboat, take an enthralling drive through the scenic trails of Srinagar and its hilly terrains to reach Gulmarg within 2-3 hours.
Located at an altitude of 2,730m, Gulmarg or the ‘Meadow of Gold’ is one of the most popular and highest visited skiing destinations in the entire country. It is also in this hill station, you can visit the highest golf course in the world!
During your drive, the panoramic views of the Nanga Parbat and Tangmarg will behold all your attentions for sure! Arriving in Gulmarg, join a 3-4 hours trek to Khilangmarg and witness the magical beauty of the hill station. Completing this trek, check-in into a hotel and enjoy your dinner with an overnight stay.
Day 4Drive from Gulmarg to Srinagar (65 km /2-3 Hours), Departure from Srinagar
On the last day of your houseboat tour in Kashmir; after breakfast in the hotel, you will be driven back to Srinagar. Arriving in the capital city, the tour will come to an end with your drop either at the airport or at the railway station.
Main Highlights of this Tour
Srinagar, Houseboats, Boulevard Road, Zabarwan Mountain Ranges, Shikara Ride, Dal Lake, Sonamarg, Thajiwas Glacier, Gulmarg, Nanga Parbat, Tangmarg Trek to Khilangmarg.
Hotel - Kashmir
Guest(s) Minimum - 2 Adult