MANALI SHIMLA DELHI AGRA (6 nights / 7 days )
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narMHV-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Shimla
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Manali
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner at all places
- One Complimentary Candle Light Dinner in Manali.
- Two Glasses of Milk Once Night
- Delhi - Manali AC Volvo Coach (2x2) AC, Video Coach
- Manali to Shimla by Deluxe Bus
- Shimla - Delhi AC Volvo Tickets
- One full day sightseeing of Shimla & Kufri by Individual Car
- Half day local sightseeing of Manali by Sharing Car
- One full day sightseeing of Snow Point/Rohtang Pass by Sharing Car
- One Full day sightseeing of Kullu/Manikaran by Sharing Car
- All transfers & Sightseeing by Sharing car for 2 Pax // Individual car for 4,6,8. Pax
- All applicable taxes
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- 5 % GST Extra.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
Day 01: Delhi - Shimla (380 kms)
On Arrival in Delhi we will meet you and transfer by to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hrs).Shimla is capital of himachal former capital of Britishers also set amidst, the snow copper, shaivalik,mountains which offer some of the most beautifull view of himalaya Reach there and check in hotel Dinner and overnight at Simala.
Day 02: Shimla
Morning free. Afternoon half day city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple, and Visit KUFRI a beautiful snow hill station in evening visit The Mall & The Ridge back to hotel have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Shimla - Manali
After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali (320 kms/8 hrs) Manali is a perfect hill station covered with snow mountains and beautiful water falls. On arrival check in at hotel.- Dinner and overnight at Manali.
Day 04: Manali
Morning after breakfast go for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon at leisure , Enjoy your dinner in hotel . Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Manali
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass -(tourist spot in himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya having snow round the year (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley evening return to hotel . Diner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 :Manali - Delhi
After breakfast depart manali and drive to Delhi 570 K M (11 hrs) by night reaches at Delhi have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 07: Delhi local and departure
After breakfast check out from the hotel and do full day city tour of Delhi India gate / President house / Parliamnet house / Qutub minar / Akshardham temple / Lakshminarayn temple etc. and also do shoping in famous Karol bagh gaffer market by evening transfer to airport/railway station.
Hotel - Shimla
Guest(s) Minimum - 2 Adult