SHIMLA MANALI DHARMSHALA (7 nights / 8 days )
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi by Volvo coach (2*2), AC, Video Coach.
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation.
- Pick up & Drop from Volvo Bus stand to hotel.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- One Complimentary Candle Light Dinner.
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner.
- Two Glasses of Milk Once During Stay.
- 10% Discount on Laundry.
- One Half Day Local Sightseeing by Individual Car.
- One Full day sightseeing of Rothang / Snow Point by Sharing Car.
- One Full day sightseeing of Kullu&Manikaran by Sharing Car.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- 5 % GST Extra.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
Day 01: Delhi - Shimla (380 kms)
On Arrival in Delhi we will meet you and transfer by to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hrs).Shimla is capital of himachal former capital of Britishers also set amidst, the snow copper, shaivalik,mountains which offer some of the most beautifull view of himalaya Reach there and check in hotel Dinner and overnight at Simala.
Day 02: Shimla
Morning free. Afternoon half day city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple, and Visit KUFRI a beautiful snow hill station in evening visit The Mall & The Ridge back to hotel have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Shimla - Manali
After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali (320 kms/8 hrs) Manali is a perfect hill station covered with snow mountains and beautiful water falls. On arrival check in at hotel.- Dinner and overnight at Manali.
Day 04: Manali
Morning after breakfast go for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon at leisure . Enjoy your dinner in hotel . Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Manali
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass -(tourist spot in himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya having snow round the year (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley evening return to hotel . Diner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Manali – Dharmshala
Check out hotel and drive to Dharamshala via Manikaran and Palampur tea gardens reach Dharamshala check in hotel.
Day 07: Dharmshala
Morning after breakfast check out hotel visit Mcleodganj, Dalai Lama temple, Naddi Dal Lake and do shoping there check in hotel overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Dharmshala - Delhi
After breakfast check out from the hotel enroute have lunch by evening reaches at Delhi and transfer to you on railway station / airport for your next destinations .
Hotel - Dharmshala
Guest(s) Minimum - 2 Adult