EXPLORE KERALA Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakam Alleppey Package (5 nights / 6 days )
Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600 km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation in Kovalam hotels / resorts on twin sharing basis.
- 1 Nights Hotel accommodation in Kanyakumari hotels / resorts on twin sharing basis.
- 1 Nights Hotel accommodation in Rameshwaram hotels / resorts on twin sharing basis.
- 1 Nights Hotel accommodation in Madurai hotels / resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire/ Verito/ Etios.
- Toll, parking, driver’s batta, interstate tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of sightseeing.
- Any Meals other than inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Anything which is not included in the package.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST Extra
Day: 01 – Cochin Arrival
Arrival at Cochin airport/ railway station and proceed to the hotel. Overnight at Cochin. Activities: Visit to Fort Cochin and Mattancherry. Evening visit Lulu Mall for a bit of shopping. Overnight at Cochin.
Day: 02 – Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast proceed to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Afternoon visit Rajamala- house of the highly endangered mountain goats - the Nilgiri Thars. Overnight at Munnar.
Day: 03 - Munnar
Morning after breakfast visit Kundala dam. Pedal boating facilities are available here. Then visit Echo point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Overnight at Munnar.
Day: 04 – Munnar - Thekkady
Morning proceed to Thekkady. By noon at Thekkady. Evening at Periyar Lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Overnight at Thekkady.
Day: 05 – Thekkady – Kumarakom/ Alleppey
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey/Kumarakom. By noon check in at the hotel/resort in Alleppey/Kumarakom. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay at Alleppey/ Kumarakom.
Day: 06 – Alleppey/Kumarakom – Cochin
Morning after breakfast proceed to Cochin airport/railway station for onward journey
Hotel - Kerala
Guest(s) Minimum - 2 Adult